2022-2023 Leaders Circles
Jul 29, 2022
Leadership development in a safe, supportive, confidential space
Have you ever wished you had a trusted group of nonprofit peers to coach, encourage, validate, challenge, support and hold you accountable as you grow as a leader? Then consider the Leaders Circles program. In 2021/22 almost 150 people participated in 16 different leaders circles and shared that this program was a lifesaver that helped them navigate through COVID-19 challenges and changes, and build a bright future.
- Monthly meetings (about 2 hours) September through May
- 6-10 nonprofit executives (matched by role/experience/org size) for each circle + a skilled facilitator
- Participants commit to meeting real-time challenges and offering real-life solutions through their real-life experiences
- Meetings are confidential, supportive, and create a cycle of learning, sharing, achieving and accountability
*First and last meeting in-person and virtual otherwise
Circle Member Expectations
- Show up - commit to your circle colleagues by making your meetings a priority on your calendar
- Speak up - ask powerful questions to help members find their own insight
- Grow up - be prepared to hold yourself and each other accountable for your learning and actions
- Develop trusted and expanded network of peers
- Professional and personal growth
- Expanded resources discovered
- Safe environment leads to openness, vulnerability and growth
Circles available: (must have primary decision-making responsibilities)
- Executive Director/President/CEO
- CFO/COO/VP or equivalent
- CDO, Development Director or equivalent
- CHRO or equivalent
- CMO, MARCOM Director or equivalent
- Community Relations Director
- Program Director
Join a Leaders Circle Now! Click HERE to complete your application and be matched in a Leaders Circle.
Note: Your organization must be a member of Leadership Council in order to participate in a Leaders Circle. To join or renew, click here.
Contact administration@leadershipcouncil if you have any questions.
Please forward to others in your organization who might also benefit from a circle.
Deadline to Submit Your Application - July 29, 2022