Medicare Basics and the RetireMEDiQ Program Webinar
How confident are you with the Medicare basics? Would you benefit from a no-cost resource for Medicare? Is it possible to optimize your organization's health care costs with Medicare?
Join this webinar to learn about RetireMEDiQ, a company that has partnered with more than 1,200 local organizations to provide Medicare guidance to more than 50,000 individuals.
Health insurance is expensive. On average, employers spend $6,227* per employee on health insurance annually, more if self-insured and responsible for claims.
Learn how employers save money when their eligible employees enroll in Medicare.
“Our decision to offer the services of RetireMEDiQ to our employees, retirees, and volunteers has proved to be the right decision. From the educational meetings to the enrollment assistance and their lifelong support, they have provided nothing short of outstanding service.”
– Leslie G., Regional Hospital System
RetireMEDiQ provides the tools to:
- Optimize healthcare plan options for employees approaching age 65
- Provide healthcare coverage options for employees retiring before age 65
- Ease the transition and provide lifelong support for employees moving from employer coverage to Medicare
- Uncover potential savings for your organization’s health insurance premiums
Speaker Kay Walters introduces organizations to RetireMEDiQ as a no-cost resource for employees nearing retirement.
*Kaiser Family Foundation Employer Health Benefits Survey, 2020