Impact Data Nonprofit Quarterly Circles
Connect + Collaborate
If you are responsible for demonstrating impact within your organization – we know your job isn’t easy. The data you’re making sense of can feel overwhelming to access; let alone analyze. It can also be a very lonely role, for many, there is only one person, like you, responsible.
Join us for a virtual coffee to tackle strategies that bring clarity and simplicity to your world, help you feel inspired and uplifted by data – versus encumbered by it. You’ll connect with local like-minded professionals at nonprofits experiencing the same challenges and have the opportunity to share resources and tools that work.
Register for one session or all
LEADERSHIP COUNCIL MEMBERS ONLY
Contact email@example.com if you aren't sure of your membership status.
2022-2023 Leaders Circles
- Monthly meetings (about 2 hours) September through May
- 6-10 nonprofit executives (matched by role/experience/org size) for each circle + a skilled facilitator
- Participants commit to meeting real-time challenges and offering real-life solutions through their real-life experiences
- Meetings are confidential, supportive, and create a cycle of learning, sharing, achieving and accountability
- Show up - commit to your circle colleagues by making your meetings a priority on your calendar
- Speak up - ask powerful questions to help members find their own insight
- Grow up - be prepared to hold yourself and each other accountable for your learning and actions
- Develop trusted and expanded network of peers
- Professional and personal growth
- Expanded resources discovered
- Safe environment leads to openness, vulnerability and growth
- Executive Director/President/CEO
- CFO/COO/VP or equivalent
- CDO, Development Director or equivalent
- CHRO or equivalent
- CMO, MARCOM Director or equivalent
- Community Relations Director
- Program Director
The Leadership Challenge® 3-day Workshop Experience
The past two years have been extraordinarily challenging for everyone and especially nonprofits. You had to figure out dramatic new ways to serve people, obtain necessary funding and resources, and keep employees. Burnout and fatigue took their toll. Hopefully, the road ahead will be less COVID-impacted, but the number of and intensity of challenges will only continue to grow.
This is why The Leadership Challenge is so important for you as a nonprofit leader right now. It will help you develop ways to find success in spite of the increasing difficulties you face.
- The Practices you will learn are understandable, relevant, and applicable. Those who have already attended the program will tell you that they were able to immediately start leading in better ways.
- The 30 plus years of research supporting this model of leadership continues to this day. There are decades of evidence proving that the program leads to higher results.
- You leave the program with a number of options on how to lead more effectively, not simply with more work to do. It can actually reduce the feelings of overwhelm, which many are facing today.
- It is regarded as one of the premier leadership development programs, available around the world.
The Leadership Challenge® includes a 360 assessment, the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), which is a simple, 30 question inventory. The feedback it provides is very understandable and usable. It actually provides people with a solid roadmap for change.
This is a great program for a few team members to participate in. Studies show that leadership development helps with employee experience and retention.
We encourage you to respond promptly as the program is limited to 24 participants and a max of 3 people per organization.
IT Nonprofit Peer Network - SAVE THE DATES
Having trouble keeping up with all of the changes in IT? Are you interested in collaborating with other IT professionals in the nonprofit sector? Would it be beneficial to connect with other nonprofit professionals about IT issues and challenges?
Save the dates for the 2022 sessions of the IT Nonprofit Peer Network sessions brought you to by The Leadership Council for Nonprofits and NextStep Networking.
- Friday, June 17
- Friday, August 19
- Friday, October 21
- Friday, December 16
"Search Inside Yourself" An Emotional Intelligence Based Workshop
Originally developed at Google, the world-renowned Search Inside Yourself program teaches practical mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and leadership tools to unlock your full potential at work and in life. Navigating today's uncertainty and stress requires a new level of resilience, emotional intelligence, and leadership skills. The Search Inside Yourself program will help you develop critical skills to face today's complex environment and be ready for the new normal.
Search Inside Yourself takes an evidence-based approach combining neuroscience, leadership, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence. The program provides practical tools that can be applied immediately at work and in your personal life. We start with a foundation of mindfulness, and build the core emotional intelligence domains that lead to outstanding leadership:
Don't miss the opportunity to attend this transformational experience, right from your computer.
For more details about Search Inside Yourself, see www.siyli.org.
Patrice and Jerry are offering a substantial portion of the program pro bono to support the work of nonprofits.
Only 26 spots are available so be sure to register before the spots fill up! Minimum of 20 people required to hold the program.
Leaders Circles Now Forming for 2021-2022 - Deadline to Apply 7/30
Advancing Black-Led Nonprofits | A New Program Exclusively for Leadership Council Members
- A 1-on-1 brainstorming workshop (1.5 hour duration) for each of the first six member organizations who request them.
- Workshops will be made available through May 2022 and scheduled at the leader’s and Flywheel’s mutual convenience.
- Organization may have up to three C-level participants.
- Flywheel will select relevant coaches to participate based on the challenge the organization wishes to address.
- Following the workshop, Flywheel will provide a one-page summary of findings.
To request a workshop, submit your information here.
EXCLUSIVELY FOR LEADERSHIP COUNCIL MEMBERS