Marketing & Membership Coordinator (part-time, hybrid)
Leadership Council for Nonprofits seeks a part-time coordinator to assist the organization with its mission of maximizing the impact of nonprofit organizations, developing their leaders, and strengthening the community. Our staff of two, plus a contracted administrative team, serves approximately 250 nonprofit member organizations and provides a wide variety of programs and benefits. This position will support many of the programs, with exposure to many types and sizes of nonprofit organizations and varied work duties.
Typical duties include:
- Establish and maintain marketing calendar, working with administrative team and ED
- Plan and coordinate content with administrative team for monthly newsletter and other LC communications, including social media and website updates
- Maintain regular schedule of media releases and list of relevant media contacts
- Update and order printed materials and other marketing supplies
- Coordinate information tables at events
- Help coordinate marketing benefits promised to financial sponsors
Program & event support:
- Attend some LC programs (live or virtual) to welcome and provide support (shared with ED)
- In collaboration with administrative team, assist in planning and executing annual meeting, Securing the Future Conference and other events, including logistics, marketing, registration review, survey follow up, setup and clean up
- Works with administrative team and ED to manage LC Calendar of Events
- Help build positive relations within the membership and external parties
- Learn SalesForce data entry and reporting and work with administrative team on reconciling data from other sources (Constant Contact, proprietary member database)
- Help expand SalesForce use to other LC programs and relationships
Other duties include:
- Prepare correspondence, surveys, slides, spreadsheets as needed
- Assist in managing cloud-based organization files
- Other administrative activities as assigned
Candidates should have:
- Previous experience in program or project coordination and administrative support
- Excellent organizational skills, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, social media tools, and database or CRM, especially SalesForce
- Writing and proofreading experience, photography, design experience all a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required; additional education and training desirable
Work environment: Hybrid work location, including some time in office at UC Digital Futures Building to overlap with other staff.
Schedule: 20-25 hours average each week; occasional weeknights, rare weekend events
Compensation: $18/hour; compensation and hours reviewed after 6 months
This position reports to the Executive Director.
To apply: please send your resume with an email connecting your experience to the duties listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership Council for Nonprofits does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.