Membership Renewal - Online, or Downloadable PDF
We appreciate you! Thank you for your membership in the Leadership Council and your willingness to lead, learn and grow with other members in our region to ensure a stronger Nonprofit Sector to serve our communities.
We recently asked for your feedback on how we are doing and the Membership “Survey Says”:
- 100% of respondents would recommend LC membership to other Nonprofits
- 99% of members believe their membership to be of value relative to membership cost
- Average retention rate the last 8 years has been 88%
You can renew your membership online by clicking HERE.
Be sure to renew your annual membership by December 31.
Here are some things to look forward to as you join:
- BOLD Training - do you want to be a good, or better board member so that you can directly impact a nonprofit's ability to serve their community? Do you have board or staff members that could benefit from learning the roles & responsibilities of board members? Leadership Council Members get discounted tuition.
- Connections to our BOLD Board Orientation + Leadership Development) graduates to help you fill board gaps or send your board members or staff to BOLD at the member discounted rate; BOLD newsletter to showcase your board needs (this goes out to over 2,000 readers each month)
- 2022 Compensation & Benefits survey - Are you competitive in your compensation & benefits? Are you curious what other nonprofit peers are doing? Purchase the last recent Leadership Council Compensation & Benefits survey to find out. Please contribute to the 2022 survey to be launched in Feb. 2022. Contributors get the survey for FREE, or Members can purchase it at a discounted price.
- Leaders Circles - exclusive members only program. Peer-to-peer coaching that focuses on listening, building trusted relationships, and taking action. Leaders often share & discuss important topics such as strategy, finances, data, and outcomes (program runs Sept. - May)
- Leadership Challenge - Exclusive members only program - do you want to discover your leadership strengths and opportunities? 3 day Leadership Challenge at Camp Joy is for you!
- Search Inside Yourself program - Exclusive members only program teaches practical mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and leadership tools to unlock your full potential at work and in life.
- Securing the Future Conference - for nonprofit staff and board leaders to secure the future of the organizations they serve and support, allowing these nonprofits to continue to build and secure the future of every individual, and community they serve.
- A prominent Member listing that links to your website with your logo, and mission
- Job Board - filling nonprofit roles can be a challenge. Exclusive Member benefit - FREE postings
- Exclusive Membership Discounts - on IT support, Retirement benefits, office supplies and more.
- COMING SOON - A members resource page
Leadership Council for Nonprofits is here to help you build capacity, collaborate, connect and take advantage of cost savings opportunities. Membership continues to grow. What does this mean for you? More connections, more opportunities to collaborate, and more resources are available to you. We appreciate you and hope you will reach out to us any time we can be of assistance to you. Thank you for renewing your membership annually by December 31 of each year
I'd love to hear from you, please connect with me,
Beth Benson, Executive Director
bbenson @ leadershipcouncil.us