Benefits of membership
Here are some things to look forward to you as you join …
Leadership development opportunities: round tables, Leaders Circle peer groups, multi-day Leadership Challenge workshops, mentoring, and other capacity-building programs
Securing the Future: annual conference for nonprofit staff and boards to build skills and capacity in the organizations they serve, helping them to continue to secure the future of every individual and community they serve.
BOLD (Board Orientation + Leadership Development): training for board service to directly impact a nonprofit’s ability to deliver on its mission. Do you have board or staff members that could benefit from learning the roles and responsibilities of being on a nonprofit board? Leadership Council members get discounted tuition for BOLD.
Cost savings opportunities: want to save money on hiring, benefits, IT services, office and cleaning supplies, unemployment and Worker’s Comp costs, and more? Check out these opportunities and member discounts (we’re always looking for more!):
- Group Purchasing Organization, with some members saving tens of thousands of dollars a year
- Unemployment Services Trust saving thousands a year
- Free retirement plan options with Mutual of America
- IT network solutions, cloud assessments, help desk, resource planning
- Compensation & benefits survey, conducted every other year, to help you stay competitive in talent acquisition and retention
- free job posting for our members
Connections/collaborations: getting to know other nonprofit peers promoting collaboration to build up our community and eliminate duplication, or fill gaps in services.
- A prominent member listing that links to your website with your logo and mission
- Connections to our BOLD graduates to help you feel board gaps or send your board and staff to board at the discounted rate
As membership continues to grow, you get more connections, more opportunities to collaborate, and more resources. Thank you for renewing your membership annually by December 31.
Please reach out if I can be of any assistance to you!
Beth Benson, Executive Director