- Monthly meetings (generally 90 minutes) September through May
- 6-10 nonprofit leaders grouped by role or responsibiilty
- Participants commit to meeting real-time challenges and creating solutions
- Meeting time and location (including virtual options) determined by each group and facilitator
- Skilled facilitation by a professional volunteer
NOTE: this program is an exclusive benefit for Leadership Council nonprofit organization members - please verify your 2023 membership before registering.
- Executive Director/President/CEO
- CFO or equivalent
- COO, VP of Operations, or equivalent
- CDO, Development Director, or equivalent
- CHRO, Human Resource Director or equivalent
- CMO, Communications/Marketing Director, or equivalent
- Volunteer Manager or Coordinator
- IT Director or equivalent
- Program Director/Manager
We do our best to match similar positions and similarly sized organizations. Please select the group that most aligns with your current position or area of responsibility, regardless of your title.
Typically, we only form a Circle if at least six participants register. If you request a group that does not fill up, we will offer the opportunity to join a different type of group, or refund your registration fee.
Like membership dues, Leaders Circle fees are on a sliding scale to keep them affordable for all sizes of organizations, and is based on annual revenue from the most recent IRS Form 990 or 990EZ.
|Annual Revenue||Fee per participant|
|$250,001 - $500,000||$75|
|$500,001 - $2,000,000||$100|
|$2,000,001 - $5,000,000||$125|
|$5,000,001 - $10,000,000||$150|
|$10,000,001 - $20,000,000||$175|
Consistent attendance is a crucial element to the trust built in Leaders Circles. Please ensure that you can commit to a meeting a month for nine months. The meeting time will be determined by each Circle with their facilitator before meetings begin. Refunds will not be issued after meetings start. If you miss more than two consecutive meetings, you may be asked to step away from the Circle.
Contact email@example.com with questions
Check out this article from Harvard Business Review on the value of a peer to peer coaching program.
Interested in facilitating?
Each year, we need a few new volunteer facilitators for our Leaders Circle program. You can find out more about the role here. If this is something that interests you, please reach out to our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.