We appreciate you! Thank you for your membership in the Leadership Council and your willingness to lead, learn and grow with other members in our region to ensure a stronger Nonprofit Sector to serve our communities.
We recently asked for your feedback on how we are doing and the Membership “Survey Says”:
- 100% of respondents would recommend LC membership to other Nonprofits
- 98% of members believe their membership to be of value relative to membership cost
- 90% of members are likely to renew their membership in 2017
It is now time to renew your calendar year membership. You can renew your membership online with a credit card and/or paypal payment or check by clicking HERE.
Be sure to renew your membership by December 31, 2016.
Once you have renewed, be sure to check out the following:
- Learn more about upcoming Leadership Development opportunities
- 250 have participated in our Leadership Development programs in 2016
- 400 have participated in our Capacity Building Programs in 2016
- Learn about the upcoming Securing the Future Conference – Feb. 23, 2017
- LC members will now receive discounted registration
- Keynote Speaker – Vu Lee, “Nonprofit with Balls” Blogger, ED Ranier Valley Corp.
- Expanded Vendor Fair opportunities
- Take advantage of our wide variety of cost savings programs
- 66 agencies are participating in the Group Purchasing Option & saving thousands on office supplies, phones, equipment and more
- $10 million in student loan debt forgiveness through the ISLS/LC partnership
- 15 agencies are saving thousands participating in the Unemployment Services Trust
- Post or view a job opening on our FREE, Career/Job Posting page
Leadership Council for Nonprofits is here to help you build capacity, collaborate, connect and take advantage of cost savings opportunities. We appreciate you and hope you will reach out to us any time we can be of assistance to you. Thank you for renewing your membership for 2017 by December 31, 2016.
Jane Keller, Board President Jenny Berg, Executive Director